Skip to main content

North Carolina Fourth of July

Happy Birthday America! Souwan, Haylee and I had a wonderful time cooking out with family at home. I'm excited for watching the Capitol fireworks from the comforts of our couch because we are back at work tomorrow. We hope you and your family have a happy and safe 4th of July. I added photos from the Faith Fourth Fair and my nephew Jerwuan's VTO All American Challenge here. My sis in law and her family along with her sis in law and friends came to North Carolina to be a part of a training football camp. It was their first trip here. We were out there all weekend cheering the three boys while they played among 100 few other players. This is one of the top football camps to be in and we are so proud of all three who made top 5 in their group!! While they were in town we loved showing them North Carolina (in hopes that the boys would come play for one of the colleges here hahaha). Souwan and I took my daughter Haylee and my nephew Josh to the Faith Fair which is a huge tradition for everyone here. I love going to the Faith fair and is the best Fourth of July memory growing up. Josh had the best time and loved meeting everyone. He especially loved the Pirate ride. Haylee enjoyed the teacups and her favorite fishing game. Enjoy some of the photos! Happy Fourth ya'll!

20180703-DMP_7752 20180630-DMP_6902 20180630-DMP_6734 20180630-DMP_6935 20180630-DMP_6934 20180630-DMP_6927 20180701-DMP_7708 20180630-DMP_6940 20180630-DMP_6974 20180630-DMP_6977 20180630-DMP_6991 20180630-DMP_7015 20180630-DMP_7018 20180630-DMP_7039 20180630-DMP_7049 20180630-DMP_7053 20180630-DMP_7077 20180630-DMP_7097 20180630-DMP_7101 20180703-DMP_7754 20180703-DMP_7764 20180703-DMP_7769 20180703-DMP_7781 20180703-DMP_7790 20180703-DMP_7779 20180704-DMP_7795 20180704-DMP_7796 20180704-DMP_7797 20180704-DMP_7798 20180704-DMP_7799 20180704-DMP_7802 20180704-DMP_7804 20180704-DMP_7826 20180704-DMP_7827 20180704-DMP_7833 20180704-DMP_7836

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.