Skip to main content

mondays with mark: pretty little liars

My Monday evenings are definitely me watching the new show "Pretty Little Liars". The show is about a group of young girls with scandals, secrets, and lies. This new abc show is definitely a hit! My favorite is Lucy Hale who plays Aria, a girl in love with her English teacher trying to overcome the relationship challenges faced with dating him secretly. {Watch this show on Monday nights on ABC Family at 8pm}

My inspiration today is of Lucy Hale from the Teen Choice Awards last year. For the awards, Lucy Hale is wearing Mark makeup. I was very excited to hear this!



Lucy is wearing:
mark Face Xpert in Golden
mark Good Riddance concealer in Light/Medium
mark Just Pinched in Peachy
Matte-nificent Powder in Natural Buff
mark Bronze Pro in Pro Golden
Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmed Up
mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow Duo in Surreal (Bronze Color)
mark I-Mark shadow in Gioia
I-Mark eyeshadow in Java
 mark Eyemarker pencil in Jet
mark Make It Big Mascara in Raven
 mark Juice Jems Gloss in Fig







My look:
mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Almond
mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation in honey
mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in cameo glo
mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in jet set
mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara in raven
mark Juice Jems Gloss in Fig
mark I-Mark shadow in Gioia
I-Mark eyeshadow in Java

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.