Skip to main content

mondays with mark: purrfect purple!

First and foremost!!

my lil fashionista <-  I swear she has more style- swag ( i know S & Kim are laughing at me cause I totally just said swag) than me and she is only 15! Watch out world! I can't believe it. Just yesterday she was 2 and she thought i was the coolest person. she immitated everything i did. now she's her own, she's mighty beautiful, and an awesome young lady.  
if ya dare mess with her, im coming after ya with my stillettos! I'll try. LOL.

I love you!







Purple is a go to look for me. I think it's the easiest eye color/shadow to use. When I first started experimenting with makeup-purple was the color eyeshadow to use. You can apply it as a day look and night. It makes a beautiful smokey eye color if you pair it with black or gray. Also if you had a late night out or your eyes lids are puffy- purple is the perfect color to hide that puffiness (also use with concealer).

PS~ The tank you see is a sneak peak of my wednesday post! stay tuned!
Products used:
face:

mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in honey
mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in cameo glo
mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation in honey

eyes:
mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara
mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner
mark I Mark custome pick eye shadows

1. closest to your lashes- plum velvet
2. middle- minx
3. closest to brows- biscotti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.