Skip to main content

monday's with mark: black & gold eyes

This week I wanted to explore an edgy look. What I have seen lately is all this black and gold {yellow to me ha!}. Emma Watson showed up on the red carpet premier of Harry Potter this past week with the look. Harry Potter is my fave btw! I'm so sad it's over. However Emma's make up is beautiful. Black and Gold also has been spotted on the k-pop group Rania in their new video "Dr Feel Good." Check them and Emma out. They are sexy in this makeup!





See how I did using mark makeup for the look:




makeup details:

EYES:
  • mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Stellar & Corset
  • mark please hold eye primer { a must for the heat!}
  • mark make it big lash plumping
  • mark get in line hookup liquid waterproof eyeliner { a must for the heat also!}
**I think for a brighter/richer gold color on the eyes {for next time} mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow in Iconic would be a lot better for cameras to pick up. The yellow/gold on my skintone is lighter and does not show a rich yellow. However, Im not much on bold eyeshadow colors so this is actually perfect for me and a night out. Hope you like it! It's very sexy and edgy.Which is totally the opposite of me ha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!