The weekend is coming to an end.And I'm watching the USA women's soccer game against Japan. Let's go USA! #13 just made the first goal!! The US is looking great in this game.
1. Baking. I got to make truffles for my little cousin's birthday. She turned 9! Happy Birthday Malee! Pics will follow soon.
2. Burritos and KFC all in one week. It's bad, but ohhh sooo good!
3. I've learned the basics of a tripod. Now my memory has a test on it. Ha!
4. Excited to get my invite to a wedding in ATL. I love weddings. Planning that trip already. Can't wait to see the beautiful bride! My favorite part is watching the groom as the bride comes his way. Such a special moment.
5. Messages from Dina & Som. Makes me smile to see the messages on Facebook! Both are serving our country.
Also new things on the blog site. Did ya see them?
- You can now "like" my mark store facebook page and get updates and tutorials thru that.
- Shop by going over to the left side of the page. See anything you like?
- At the end of the posts you can find other posts you might like.