Skip to main content

Dear Santa

I have been a really good girl this year! Below is a lot of things i'm hoping will be under my tree.

What are you wishing for this year? Same things? Share them below in the comments ^_^

wishlist2


In this list:

Ruffled silk-mousseline blouse
waterfall rib cardigan
V-neck sweater
striped long sleeved tee
Relaxed-fit knit cardigan
Bleach Wash Western Style Denim Jacket
Red double breast jacket/blazer
cotton-lace mini skirt
Khaki trousers
stripes pajama set
cotton and silk-blend camisole
classic white tee

wishlist

In this list:

Label Talli Loafer Pump
Bow-Accent Lace Flats
Light pink bow front ballet pumps
Velvet Ballet Pumps
Caribu Double Zip Tote
Gold Link Bracelet
Women's Dress Rose Gold Ion Plated Stainless Steel Link Bracelet
Deco Drop Earrings
Gold Chain Fringe Deco Earrings
Chain Link Bracelet
Skinny Patent Belt
Brown faux fur leopard print belt
Leopard-Print Silk-Muslin Scarf

...And of course peace on earth!^_^

Comments

  1. you've done a great selection! i couldn't choose between all this stuff! :)

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas list! Such cute, chic stuff. Wouldn't mind if it was under my tree either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want everything from this lists :))
    Great choice, kisses :*
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list!!!! Haven;t made my own still!!! Soon I will!!!!!!!!!!! kisses
    http://julia-mylifeandthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many adorable picks- I'd love any of these items too! =)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.