I have some new nail polishes to talk about. I meant to do this a long time ago, however---.Anyways, these are a lot of fall colors and a few winter ones. I know fall is now over, but you may be interested in these colors despite the fact. Read below for my review!
from left to right:
1. nail polish from target: The name is nail polish. How convenient. ^_^ On black Friday there was a sale on nail polishes. I bought red for the holiday season. However this was a MISS because instead of a red holiday color it was pink. Not what I wanted, but I can not complain. I purchased this for $1. Also it had a strong nail polish odor. If you like dark pink and do not mind the scent, you will like this.
2. Wet n Wild Burgandy Frost: I purchased this dark red color to wear at a wedding back in October (Anglin wedding). I adore this color and polish. It looked very sophisticated with my look. I love dark red nail polish and will definitely wear this more often. Definitely a hit!
3. Wet n Wild fast dry in orange: I purchased this color for the fall too. Orange is the perfect color for fall. It had some sparkle in this polish and showed very well. One thing to pick on about this polish is that it is a very sheer color. I had to use a couple of coats. This was a hit for me. Great color to have for the fall season!
4. Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in charmed: This is a silver sparkly polish. I love using this over other polishes. I have this over my red nails at the moment. I use this color mostly during the holiday season, Christmas thru New Year. It is a fun color for the season. I have not used this alone, not sure how it would look. It is a HIT.
5. Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost: This is a purple colored polish. It has a funky tint to it. I'm not sure how else to describe it. When it hits the light a certain way the polish has a hint of blue in it. It's a gorgeous color. A hit for me.
6. Wet n Wild fast dry: the name on this has mysteriously disappeared. Story of my life. Sorry. It is a glitter formula. I adore glitter. You have no idea how obsessed I am. This formula is awesome!!! I highly recommend this polish. I wear it over the dark blue color (next color) and it looks great. I find that it needs a base color and would not wear it alone. This polish is a hit for me.
7. NYC in west village: This is a dark tinted blue polish. It almost looks black. I love dark colored nail polish. It seems to look better on my skin tone. This color is sweet with the glitter polish that I spoke of earlier.
Ok thank you for reading. Hope that you enjoyed this! Please like and follow!