Skip to main content

OOTD cloche hat






Cardigan: BCBG (thrift)
Cami: Target
Jeggings: Target
Booties: Marshalls
Clutch: Thrift
Jewlery: Touch of Glamour

I recieved this hat for my birthday. Now that it is cold out I can sport it. I love this hat because it makes me feel like i'm Blair Waldorf. Fashionable and practical! It is perfect for keeping my head warm and cute. Do not let the pics fool you. It was very cold out and had my jacket off. I was freezing while trying to smile in the cold winds.

Do you wear cloche hats or would you?

Don't forget to enter this awesome beauty giveaway here.  It ends next Monday!


Comments

  1. girl, i LOVE the hat!! you look so great! hahaha love your comment about the cold. I have suffered through many a cold 10 minutes to take outfit photos :) <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit. Welcome to check out my blog and we can follow eachother if you like.

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cardigan and boots :)
    Really nice, romantic look dear.
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look is soooo lovely!!! you look soooo pretty! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.