Skip to main content

garden update












We got a new fountain for the garden. My mom's koi pond has dried out due to a leak. This new foutain is a beautiful new addition. The roses are growing beautifully especially coco's roses (our dog that passed ). We also have some delicious cilantro growing, yum I love cilantro! Our other dog Mia is loving the new deck features. My brother and boyfriend have been hard at work making a covered deck. Going to be nice to sit and eat lunch/dinner outside.

Comments

  1. beautiful photos!! and what a cute lil doggy :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love the fountain, it is so beautiful.
    A very beautiful flower garden. Lovely pictures.
    Did the rabbit come to check out the garden?hehe

    Our new Bees have taken over out flower garden. Soon we will know how flower honey taste.

    Thanks for sharing. Lots of love, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.