(photo from pinterest)
Let the wedding series begin! My experience as a newly engaged has been such a sweet experience. So here is what happens for a newly engaged (well what has happened with me):
1. You will stare at your hand all day/every day.
2. The ring is loose and needs to be resized, however I cannot seem to hand it over. I just got it!
3. The phone, facebook, email have been blowing up with congrats.
4. Showing the bling off. I'm so glad I took off that two week old nail polish lol.
5. Telling how he proposed a gazillion times.
6. Friends asking about wedding date and where we are registered.
7. Everyone married offering advice on wedding planning to marriage advice.
8. Lots of hugs.
9. Getting started with planning!
Everyone who has offered thank yous, cards, gifts. My fiance (so weird not saying boyfriend) and I are so appreciative to all of the love!! We are soo excited.