Skip to main content

birthday, bikes and berries

On Sunday my family and I celebrated Ben's fourth birthday. My baby cousin. He loves marvel characters, bikes, google nexus tablet, dancing, cars and soccer. He dislikes swinging high, dogs, cats and fishes. It maybe safe to say he will not be a future veterinarian. (I'll have video posted later. Check back for video of ben's birthday bash!)
DSC_0058 (2) DSC_0078 DSC_0084 DSC_0087 DSC_0093 DSC_0108 DSC_0109 DSC_0149 DSC_0185 DSC_0224 DSC_0234 DSC_0238 DSC_0242
We got this candle from IKEA (a home decor/furniture store). It's called Tindra, made in Poland. This candle was very inexpensive. At $2, this candle is divine! I was surprised at the strong, fragrant tropical scent from this inexpensive candle. It's a medium sized candle compared to the large one from Bath and Body Works and Yankee Candle we have. It came in a glass container, but without a lid. I wish it had a lid! Other than the lid, the tropical fragrance was great and worth the $2. We will have to go and get more of these!

DSC_0015 (2)

National Margarita Day was on Friday. Souwan and I celebrated on our own at home. Souwan made a strawberry margarita. It had strawberry mix, jose cuervo, salt, and ice. (Blend it) A very simple and quick margarita after a hard week at work was so nice!

DSC_0018 (2)
My mom made one of my favorite dishes. Kao poon sin, I guess in english curry noodles. She changed the recipe. Instead of using chicken, she used tilapia fish. I thought it was different in taste. However, not a bad taste. I still prefer chicken. At Ben's birthday they had this dish too. Is fish the new chicken?

DSC_0019 (2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.