Skip to main content

birthday, bikes and berries

On Sunday my family and I celebrated Ben's fourth birthday. My baby cousin. He loves marvel characters, bikes, google nexus tablet, dancing, cars and soccer. He dislikes swinging high, dogs, cats and fishes. It maybe safe to say he will not be a future veterinarian. (I'll have video posted later. Check back for video of ben's birthday bash!)
DSC_0058 (2) DSC_0078 DSC_0084 DSC_0087 DSC_0093 DSC_0108 DSC_0109 DSC_0149 DSC_0185 DSC_0224 DSC_0234 DSC_0238 DSC_0242
We got this candle from IKEA (a home decor/furniture store). It's called Tindra, made in Poland. This candle was very inexpensive. At $2, this candle is divine! I was surprised at the strong, fragrant tropical scent from this inexpensive candle. It's a medium sized candle compared to the large one from Bath and Body Works and Yankee Candle we have. It came in a glass container, but without a lid. I wish it had a lid! Other than the lid, the tropical fragrance was great and worth the $2. We will have to go and get more of these!

DSC_0015 (2)

National Margarita Day was on Friday. Souwan and I celebrated on our own at home. Souwan made a strawberry margarita. It had strawberry mix, jose cuervo, salt, and ice. (Blend it) A very simple and quick margarita after a hard week at work was so nice!

DSC_0018 (2)
My mom made one of my favorite dishes. Kao poon sin, I guess in english curry noodles. She changed the recipe. Instead of using chicken, she used tilapia fish. I thought it was different in taste. However, not a bad taste. I still prefer chicken. At Ben's birthday they had this dish too. Is fish the new chicken?

DSC_0019 (2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!