Skip to main content

Souwan, a laundry snob

My boss is expecting his second child, a girl! After work the girls showered the happy family with gifts and food.I was in charge of decor and I think I have potential in being a florist =)
 
image

Date night! Souwan and I got Zaxby's and watched movies. I got boneless buffalo and it's very sweet and spicy, not my preference. The "things" was very good, try it!(ordered hot).

DSC_1209

I took my dad to try on suits and get measured for our wedding. He liked the blue suit he is sporting in this photo. He looks sharp!

image

My mom, lee, souwan and I all went out to Sam's Club. They have outdoor furniture on display, it got me anxious for Spring/Summer time!

image

My IPhone has a new case cover. The monogram is my soon to be intials "LAK". You're probably thinking why so early, not married yet? I didn't want to get another one in 4 months, that's why =)

DSC_1210

For lunch on Sunday we ate sliders. Staying healthy, but still getting in a burger.

DSC_1211

For Valentine's Day I always give my mom flowers, this year I decided to give some roses to a friend too. These tulips are one of my favorites,(mom picked them out) you get to enjoy them year after year, if you plant them. Also, the roses can be replanted and come back every year.

DSC_1220 DSC_1242

My fiance's neice got us an express gift card for Christmas. One of my purchases was this floral print skirt. I like the print going vertical and the sides black. A good trick on the eye to seem more slim.

DSC_1243

Souwan never lets me fold his clothes (i'm okay with that). He has slight OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) when it comes to his clothes. I thought it would be fun to show here. The nicely folded stack is his, and the not so nicely (slightly embarrassed) folded is mine.

image

some photos here are taken with Iphone or dslr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!