Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: weekly photos


I started to photograph my bump at 12 weeks. I lost a little track because honestly the morning sickness did not put me in the mood for pics. I am at 18 weeks now and I'll try to continue posting more pics of my bump. My morning sickness seems to have gone away. I am finally able to eat and enjoy food again. We have our 18 week check up this Friday and on Monday, we find out the gender of our baby! I am hoping for a healthy baby and cannot wait to see the baby.

DSC_0237 copy

15 weeks here.
DSC_0263 copy DSC_0370copy DSC_0406copy

We have such great support from our family and friends. Our friend Diane and Jeff gave our baby such a cute gift! I can't wait to see the baby's first smile, or the first of everything! And I'm definitely going to be taking lots of photos. The picture frame is a perfect gift.

DSC_0373 copy

Souwan took me on a date to a Mexican restaurant. It was a really great night! I love burritos! I told Souwan I wanted to go again for Burritos, like now. LOL.

image

It has been such a beautiful weekend/week here in NC. I was excited to get off of the couch and go outside! We went to get our car washed and of course took a selfie. What else do you do during a car wash?! haha!

image image image

Souwan and I went to Lowe's. We are so excited for warm weather and we couldn't think of a better way to spend the afternoon. We're planning our spring home projects! Souwan got a few paint samples for furniture and the nursery. We are not sure on how the nursery will look like. I am liking blue and grey for a boy and pink and mint green for a girl. I am really excited to plan our garden. I bought sunflower seeds and I started thinking of all the veggies we are going to plant this coming spring. Souwan bought a couple of new yard toys. The one I am excited for is the manual tiller for the garden. I hope to make our garden bigger this year. I think last year was our beginner and learning stage. This year I hope to do more!

image image image

Our coupon haul is getting larger. We bought a printer recently and have started printing coupons from coupons.com!

1st haul: I am really excited we got Souwan some hair gel. His favorite is Garnier and it is tough to get with coupons. I also purchased coco butter lotion, which is great for my skin right now. The magic erasers are so popular. They were almost out but we snatched the last two. Our total spent Before = $124.89 After = $36.28

2nd haul: We started purchasing diapers and wipes with coupons. They were a really great deal with our coupons and extra care bucks (CVS). For those that are curious of the breakdown it was $1.70 for each pack of diaper and wipes! The three diaper packs have 38 diapers each. (.04 cents a diaper) The three wipe packs have 150 wipes. Woohoo! I think the little one would be proud of mommy and daddy! Haha!

I was excited for the beauty products in this haul too. We got soft lips and some great Revlon foundation and blush.

Before = $134.17 After = $ 27.01

DSC_0367copy DSC_0403 copy

Our church had a pancake dinner.  The baby and I really enjoyed the blueberry pancakes our friend Wayne made and the sausage was awesome! It was a great night. I ended up taking leftovers as well!

DSC_0393copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!