Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: we're having a...

I apologize for not wearing a cute outfit. I was tired and really couldn't wait to get out of my dress attire from work. We're 19 weeks, almost 20 and halfway there! And if you are just finding out the news...it's a girl! I honestly thought it was going to be a boy and kept that to my self. I was taken back when the doctor said it was a girl. I'm still getting used to saying "girl".  I thought it was a boy because of growing up with all boys (6 boys). I love my husband, brother and cousins so much I could not picture anything but a boy. I know, not really smart. And, I didn't want another me running around causing trouble haha! As my mom told me, it's justice. LOL! She's right. Well, now she will have 7 wonderful men (including Souwan)  protecting her from any boys that come near her.
 
I love her very much already and she is my world already. It's a bit scary loving someone you have yet to meet! I definitely feel like a mom already.
 
DSC_0427copy
 
Meet our little girl Haylee Marie. She is so cute in her profile. During the ultrasound (not pictured) she gave us a thumbs up. It was the best moment, yet. She is a busy girl already. The doctor could only capture a photo of her foot at one point because she was on the move. Her foot is so cute!! Souwan and I finally got to feel her kick on Monday night. It was a great moment for us and we had a good laugh.
 
DSC_0423copy DSC_0425 copy
 
Spring is in bloom. This random purple flower started to bloom in our yard. I am excited for Spring and gardening.
 
DSC_0414 copy
 
Our coupon haul this week. We got Pampers diapers this week. The price was around $2!
The total before = $141.33 and after = $38.59!!
 
DSC_0411copy
 
Souwan and I went to the mall to shop for baby girl. We had breakfast and enjoyed shopping. I didn't make any purchases, but it was fun to get out during a rainy day. I had not gone to the mall since Christmas time. I saw a lot of great Spring stuff!
 
image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.