Skip to main content

fishing & other fun

DSC_0016copy
 
We are feeling the heat here in NC! There has been so much going on here. I've put off this blog long enough. I'm good at making photos, but blogging is another story.

Father's day is this Sunday, and it's my husband's first one! On my twitter (@lisaanatha) I wrote a silly tweet, but it's true. I will be cooking Father's day lunch for him. He wants steak. I've located a recipe and I am really excited to try it. I hope everyone likes it! I'll keep ya'll posted! I think this blog is perfect for this weekend. Mostly because Haylee and him are in all of these photos. But Mostly because he is my number one supporter and always lets me have plenty of practice making photos and memories of our family! Hopefully Haylee will know that mommy is the one behind the camera all of the time, but she will get to see through my eyes. And it's awesome to have memories of Haylee and her daddy!! She is going to have so many memories.

This past month we have been doing so much. We went fishing for Memorial Day. Souwan and I are back in the garden. I love our garden, but I wish I could do more! We took Haylee to Dan Nick park (of course) for some splash pad fun. She had a blast. Haylee got to attend her buddy Chloe's Frozen birthday. Which was such a fun time! Of course, Haylee has been keeping up with her artwork lol and we gave her some OJ and apple juice in a sippy cup for the first time. She likes apple juice more than OJ. Check out all of our photos here.

What are ya'll up to this summer? I am enjoying everyone's vacation photos on social media! We have a beach weekend in Charleston in September. It seems so far away!

DSC_0972copy DSC_0977 copy DSC_0933 copy DSC_0209 copy DSC_0192 copy DSC_0100 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!