Skip to main content

melissa + korey - engaged!

DSC_0544copy


When Melissa and Korey were talking dates and ideas for photo locations I gave them a tip to choose somewhere that meant something to them. They knew exactly where they wanted photos when we met up to talk details. They chose the best location, the place they met named Lost & Found. How sweet?!! I'm a hopeless romantic and their story just made my heart so happy! By the way, Lost & Found is a really neat shop! Thank you to Lost & Found for having us! I can't say how grateful and amazing it was to shoot on location at Lost & Found! It's a really neat place, lots of neat vintage pieces. Go check it out if you're ever in Salisbury.

I had so much fun with Melissa & Korey.And Foster! I couldn't stop laughing in between photos. I was laughing behind my lens almost the entire time! These two know how to have fun and I'm so grateful to work with such a fun couple!! I cannot wait for their wedding in April!!!!!! We're going to have such a fun time!!!

DSC_0016copy DSC_0024copy DSC_0031copy DSC_0056copy DSC_0073copy DSC_0117copy DSC_0131copy DSC_0148copy DSC_0190copy DSC_0239copy DSC_0265copy DSC_0295copy DSC_0312copy DSC_0326copy DSC_0366copy DSC_0386copy DSC_0423copy DSC_0511copy DSC_0523copy DSC_0544copy DSC_0557copy DSC_0589copy DSC_0594copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!