Skip to main content

natalie turns 2

DSC_0906copy

I have known Natalie since she was in her mommy's tummy! Hard to believe this beautiful sweet girl is 2!!! Time flies! She is a wonderful, cheerful and sharp girl! Her momma & daddy should be ecstatic with the job they are doing!

We had a wonderful time at this session! Natalie played with Haylee and her brother Eli before we started. It was a blast watching them play musical instruments! They could make their own band!

We found this beautiful spot with flowers for her photo session. It was perfect! Her momma did a wonderful job with her outfit, it is so cute!!! Natalie liked playing with the flowers. However the balloons and bubbles were way more exciting. I had fun watching her with the balloons and bubbles. I definitely got some giggles!!

Hope ya'll enjoy these photos! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!

DSC_06776copy DSC_0906copy DSC_0900copy DSC_0890copy DSC_0887copy DSC_0866copy DSC_0822copy DSC_0774copy DSC_0759copy DSC_0728copy DSC_0715copy DSC_0710copy DSC_0694copy DSC_0671copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.