Skip to main content

souwan's birthday

My husband's birthday was this past weekend. Haylee and I made it very special and an all day event! We gave him lots of sweets to eat, because that is his favorite. We started the day with breakfast, pancakes! It's not often where I get to make breakfast. We are always on the go so we usually grab a quick breakfast like store bought muffins, fruit and yogurt. So for this special occasion I made pancakes! Sooo good! Then we had a small family dinner. Our friend Dina from Germany sent us this amazing raclette grill for his birthday. I marinated steak and shrimp. Souwan had a blast sitting with family and just grilling at the table for his birthday dinner. It's a really cool experience!!! It's fun to sit down, grill on the table and catch up with family. My mom also made her delish spicy papaya salad. My mom always seems to make it so much better! For dessert, I made Souwan's favorite red velvet cake. YUMMY! The food was so good and I could do this every day, but we really enjoyed celebrating Souwan's birthday with some special dishes.

Happy birthday sweetheart! We love you so much!

20170121-DSC_0195
20170121-DSC_0197 20170121-DSC_0205 20170121-DSC_0206 20170121-DSC_0209 20170121-DSC_0210 20170121-DSC_0212 20170121-DSC_0213 20170121-DSC_0214

Comments

  1. To enjoy even better results, you are advised intake of Vital M-40 capsules along with Lawax capsules. It fills the nutritional gaps and improves strength and vitality. Weak and sluggish nerves are strengthened with regular flow of energy provided by these herbal remedies. Both the herbal pills are best stamina booster pills. http://www.strongtesterone.com/testomenix/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!