Crab curry is my all time favorite food. I love love crab curry, but I have a problem opening them. I eat the curry with rice noodles, but you can enjoy them with jasmine rice as well. If you want to try this, the ingredients and directions are below.
- Set a deep pot over medium-high heat.
- Drizzle in 2 Tbsp. oil and swirl around, then add the shallots, garlic, red chili, and ginger.
- Stir-fry 2-3 minutes, add curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and coconut milk.
- Stir well over medium-high until combined.
- Taste sauce (add extra ingredient until your desire taste) then add cooked crab to the sauce.
- Gently turn the crab in the sauce to coat for 5-10 minutes.
- Add green onion and Thai basil.
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice or Rice noodles.