Skip to main content

25 for 25

Earlier this month I promised special blog posts. Did I deliver? Ahh- don't be mad. I tried! I was not able to give you 25 years of pictures. I have a GAZILLION reasons to defend myself. Be prepared ha! Instead, here are 25 facts about me. So much better!

1. I was on a dance team. Thai dancing to be specific.

2. My fave sport is basketball. I love college bball. Go Tarheels!

3. Favorite food- pho or papaya salad. I could eat that forever.

4. I'm wierdly obsessed with chips. Seriously, around my bed you will see at least one bag of chips.

5. I loose track of two things (ALWAYS): my phone and keys. It's soooo annoying and pathetic >_< . There are several people who know this to be true!

6.  I am lactose intolerant.

7.  I have grown up with 6 brothers, well one-blood. I love them-what else can I say? Ha!



8. For my senior prom, I wore a traditional Thai gown. It was sooo beautiful. Fairytale like!



9. In school I was voted most bashful.

10. I am Souwan's girlfriend ^_^ The other day I was called his fiance. No ring yet.

pic by Juna!

11. I wear glasses. And I wear honey colored contacts.



12. In my school play I was a journalist. Seem familiar? Me?

13. I adore history and art. For my birthday I'm going to visit museums. closet nerd.

14. I was in a spelling bee at my school. I try not to have spelling/grammatical errors.

15. If I could go back in time - It would be to the 1940s. I adore the fashion style of this time! It would be a dream to see people dress the way they did!

16. I have a co-worker who shares the same birthday as myself! How cool!

17. My favorite colors are pink, green, and blue. And I love all things glitter.

18. I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Business Mgmt with a concentration in financial svcs.



19. I have dressed up in a squirrel costume and entertained kids for a good cause.

20. I cut and style my own hair. Anything to save more money.

21. I worked as a waitress in highschool thru college.

22. In school I was a defense attorney for Teen Court.

23. My biggest volunteer service is towards raising funds for cancer research.



24. I looovveee spicy food!

25. Last one! My fave is watching romantic movies. I'm a hopeless romantic. Such a sucker for cheesy lines. And I say "AWWWW" when they kiss.

Happy Birthday to meeeeee. Thanks everyone for the love. Like and follow me ^_^. Don't forget to enter the spa giveaway! Go here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!