Skip to main content

FOTD Friday


(different lighting)



face of the day

I'm wearing:

Eyes: Wet n wild

Cheeks: Mark blush in showcase color and clutch to go

Lips: Mark glow baby glow in pink crush

Are you proud of me? I'm posting on a friday! >_<  Hope everyone had a good week. I'm so glad its the weekend. It's going to be a great one. My cousin Som is back from serving our country. We got him back just in time to celebrate Veteran's day! Welcome home!

***
This look is just an everyday look for work or school. Nothing too bold/wild. It's just a natural and clean look. I wanted to show this because the lip gloss is my fave color right now.
***
 Tomorrow is the vendor show at Crestmont/Ballantyne. I'm WAY EXCITED! Need gift ideas for the holiday? Come out and shop! I'll be shopping too. >_<  Below is Crystal's (CRYSTYLE LA.COM)  FB post of all the info you need. Hope to see you there! Oh check back on Monday for pictures from the vendor show.





Comments

  1. You look flawlessly beautiful!! I love the neutral colors of your eye makeup! love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.