Skip to main content

saturday show and tell

Happy Saturday! We're getting things ready for Thanksgiving. I'm making my usual mac and cheese for the family feast. I'm very excited to see all my family! Love our quality time. Here are some current fashion pieces that I'm loving:  

This entire look is spectacular. The silhouette of the jacket is very feminine. Great fall/winter wear.

These socks look so cute and comfy.

This is a classic pea coat. I love my classic pieces. Great winter coat too!

 This blouse and outfit makes for a great business casual outfit. The polka dot blouse is so chic.

 

A great casual look. I like everything about this street style!


images from pinterest

Comments

  1. Is it just me, or is that model in the top photo ridiculously skinny? Well, either way, it's a gorgeous jacket :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i agree she is on the skinny side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!