Skip to main content

mondays with mark: Genii MV inspired

Thanksgiving passed too fast! Did it not? I hope everyone enjoyed being with family and friends. Don't forget today is cyber Monday and Mark has deals still going on til midnight! Go to my store and check that out.

***
Today I was inspired to do a look by one of the ladies from Lao pop group Genii. Her name is Thiphasone Tpv. (Let me know if I got the wrong name.) These three girls are gorgeous and talented. Check out there latest music video "Bor sai jai tee huk hao job." It is very feminine and fairy tale like. I was attracted to Thiphasone's makeup the most. She has a wing eyeliner (my fave), a pale pink cheek,and girly pink lips. See below my inspired look.
(screenshots of Genii are from facebook and youtube)







Overall this look is one of my favorites. It makes a great day time look! This look would work on anyone too.

Products used: *get all these from my mark store*
eyes: on the dot neutrals
lips: glow baby glow in girly girl
eyes/cheeks: showcase color and clutch to go(pictured)


Check out the MV here!

             

Comments

  1. Very pretty look! I love your earrings too!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.