Skip to main content

saturday show and tell

Happy Weekend all! I just started posting show and tell and I got a good response. Thank you. So here is another one. I have a busy weekend. Today is the vendor show, don't forget and come out to shop! Or come by and say hi. ^_^ I'll be posting pictures up on Monday of the event. Click here for more info. Also a get together with my cousins (who just returned from serving) on Sunday. Very exciting things! Have a good rest of the weekend!

I do not always wear flats. Well never really. But I love these and I would be convinced to wear them.


 This outfit is so cute. I really like the red skinny pants.


I must be on a red trend. I have been wanting a red blazer. I'm thinking of getting this. What do you think?


I just got this! If you are on twitter or FB then you saw I got a huge order. This was one of them. I love these colors! I have been wanting a nude palette ever since I saw the naked palette. This one is less expensive, but still very pretty. I will do swatches soon!
These next two pictures are pieces of jewelry that I am adoring right now. The bracelet is so pretty. I like how different yet pretty it is. And the earrings- I really like the design. It looks very couture. These are two dressy pieces, but I have seen girls wear them with every day looks and it looks great!



Images from forever 21, asos, jewelmint, mark

Comments

  1. Those flats are a great neutral color and I love the red skinny pants too! Also, thank you for the birthday wishes :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!