Skip to main content

OOTD: jcrew look


sweater: F21
collar shirt: Express
skirt: F21
belt: thrift

I have not been out long enough to get an outfit post done. I've been on holiday vacation time which equals laziness. Now I have been getting back to work and back on routine. Next week should be better!  It is really difficult getting back to a routine.

This look was done before the holiday season was over. Reason for the holiday backdrop. It is inspired by a look I saw from J.Crew. Sorry no picture of that. It was a grey dress and white collar shirt.

Happy Wednesday! The work week is almost over! We live for the weekends.


Comments

  1. looking good!!!good combination with that belt.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a new follower if you like you can follow me back :)

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY LOOK HUN! WE LOVE YOUR BLOG!
    FOLLOWING YOU!

    MAGNOLIA MAGAZINE
    www.magnoliamag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your look!!! thanks for your visit I hope you will want to follow me also on facebook
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a good day... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look! you look very classy!:)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuteeeee!
    i've been lazy about outfit posts too and doing mine later today

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look cute! :)

    http://fashionandmie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looks so pretty! The outfit is so clean and stylish :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great on you! I love the white collar peeking out.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice look!

    (p.s. enter in my ROMWE.COM GIVEAWAY if you get a chance!!)
    MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE!!I INVITE YOU TO VISIY MYY BOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT TO FOLLOW ME FROM GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU!!
    XOXO FROM ITALY
    A_C'EST MOI
    http://www.lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.