Skip to main content

update

I have been on a hiatus for some time. (explanation: I had put too much on my plate and exhausted myself) I wanted to give all of you an update/pics on what I have been up to. I did keep all of you in mind ^_^.

I met up with some old college friends for a housewarming party. It had been a long time since spending time with them. It was so nice to catch up with all of them and be nostalgic.



Dina came down to visit. While she was here we did a lot of junk food eating and went to a club/bar. It made me aware of my age. I cannot do this on a daily basis. College days are behind me. Instead I have traded dancing in heels and shots for chilling on the couch drinking a glass of wine. Much more my speed. For those who can still do it, I admire you. (had the exlim camera)



I had date night with the bf. We went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. I loved it!! One of my fave Disney movies ever! (blurry because it's from the phone camera)



I helped host a duo babyshower. With a month's planning this was such a precious shower! It was such a pleasure!

The bf turned 26. A huge thanks to all who came. I surprised the birthday boy and everyone with free drinks, dinner and bowling. We enjoyed some sweet treats from Sweet Frog afterwards. It's not often we get to celebrate such an occasion and it meant a lot to the bf and me.






And between all of these fantastic events I have been putting in cardio time--recovery time. ^_^

Hope all of you are well! I plan on posting some Valentine's day looks (makeup) and get back on track with outfit posts too. I apologize for the hiatus, but it was much needed. Hopefully I can get back to the blog and reading all of yours! Excited! Thank you for everything!

Comments

  1. the same thing happened to me about the haitus... tha ice cream looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Looks like you've been having a lot of fun.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have been crazy busy lately! At least you have had a good time. I'm so glad that you are back now.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.