Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: all things awesome!

I haven't posted a coupon haul in some time. We have been keeping up weekly, however I am just slow at posting. In this haul the before total was $52.51 and after coupons the total was $9.38!!
 
In this haul the wipes are always a win for me. Souwan got some really great quality shaving cream. He also got Excedrin for his migraines and really enjoys the Dole shaker smoothies. The nutella was a total score! The bathroom cleaner was a winner too. All for $9.38!
 
DSC_0240copy
Souwan made two book purchases from half.com. A great site to buy books and movies for less! I've started to read them and they are both great books. A lot of great information for first time moms.  
 
image
 
Our friend Gary made this amazing cedar chest. He made this guys, I'm so amazed by his talent! This was an awesome gift and we are so excited to give it a home. The pictures doesn't do it justice. I took this photo with my phone. I will take a better photo once we have it put in a perfect spot in our home.
 
image image
 
I made this Pad Thai dish for my husband and co- workers. It turned out pretty great! They all loved it and I'm so happy they got to enjoy it.
 
DSC_0238copy
 
This is a really late post on the Super bowl, however I couldn't pass up showing this great spread we had. Souwan and I enjoyed this date night watching the game.
 
DSC_0242copy DSC_0241copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!