Skip to main content

Kiengkham's Korner: Valentine's Day 2015

This year for Valentine's Day we had a full week of dates. Souwan and I went on a date to the Japanese Steakhouse for some steak and chicken dinner. We usually go on a date each week. It was a great time. I had not been there in a long time and forgot how entertaining it was to watch the chef's make our dinner. I enjoyed the onion volcano, a picture is below.
 
image image image
 
Souwan has a sweet tooth and Valentine's day was his excuse to eat lots of chocolate and cupcakes. I helped make the cupcakes, but morning sickness didn't allow me to finish. LOL.
 
DSC_0243 copy
DSC_0245 copy
 
I loved our fondue date. We dipped all of these fruits into various chocolates.
 
DSC_0247 copy DSC_0250 copy DSC_0252 copy
DSC_0254 copy
 
Souwan surprised me with Swarovski crystal jewelry. I was very shocked and loved it!
 
DSC_0259 copy
 
We went out to dinner with family and friends for a Valentine's party at a Thai sushi and bar restaurant. I thought it was nice to spend Valentine's Day not just with my husband, but with family and friends. Although I was ready to pass out of exhaustion getting dressed to go out. LOL. A few of my mom's friends (not pictured) did get to stop by and see me. Which I really appreciate all of the congrats.
 
DSC_0263 copy DSC_0267 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.