Skip to main content

project nursery: cribs & themes

 Our family (my mom, brother, Souwan and I) decided to plan out the big ticket items for the baby's nursery.  This trip was to get an idea of what we liked and did not like in reference to the baby's crib, changing station, chair, stroller and dresser.

We were on a mission during this trip. 

Our first stop was Ikea!  Here we did not see any standout cribs but we got a lot of design ideas for the changing station, room and closet. 
 
image

image

image

image

image

Souwan thought this bib was the neatest thing! I had to take a picture of it.
 
image

image

Our next stop was Target.  Target did not have a lot of selection but the cribs were reasonably priced.  They had great designs for their baby selection.  This convertible cribs and chair was our favorite here.

image
 
image

Our last stop was Babies"R"Us.  We did not realize how big this store was, but they had great selections of cribs with different styles and price range.  Below are some of our favorites.

If you know me, you know I am a huge Disney fanatic.  LOOK at this DISNEY CRIB!!!
image
image

I never thought about grey for the baby's furniture but this has made me rethink it. I really liked it! Especially if we have a boy, this would be so cute. I would definitely choose a nautical theme!
 
image

This pink floral design was one of my favorites for a girl.

image

Souwan likes the argyle and cars in this design for a boy.
 
image

image

We are going to wait until we know the sex of the baby to officially start remodeling the baby's room but it's never too early to plan it out.  Let me know your thoughts on the design and style of the cribs.

Thank you for sharing this journey with us!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!