Skip to main content

Alasia's Graduating

DSC_0151copy

I was so thankful to spend time with Alasia & her mom for this graduation session. We got a little rain, but that didn't stop us! We definitely made it work! This session was located on a beautiful campus that we had never been to, but I was just amazed at the beauty of this campus.

Alasia was so much fun to capture. We had a great time and shared similar interests in white chocolate and love for Sprite! She will be attending college this fall and her major is the coolest, forensic science! I'm obsessed with forensic files, FBI files, Criminal Minds! I was seriously geeking out. Alasia looks forward to leaving high school and gaining independence at college, however she will miss home. It was a blast capturing this graduate and you should take a look at her class ring. She is wearing the same class ring her Grandmother wore! What a great ring! I loved this session and I think ya'll will too!

DSC_0107copy DSC_0253copy DSC_0232copy DSC_0209 copy DSC_0196copy DSC_0147copy DSC_0079copy DSC_0021copy
DSC_0284copy DSC_0157copy DSC_0114copy DSC_0031copy
DSC_0149copy DSC_0401copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.