Skip to main content

music of my heart

My daughter absolutely enjoys music! She is only 9 months, however she enjoys listening to different sounds. I am always amazed with babies and their new sensory learning. She loves touching, hearing, and tasting. We haven't explored smelling activities. I am incorporating a Montessori home experience for Haylee. I purchased a Disney piano and she has a blast, so when we heard the city put 11 pianos around our town we had to make a family outing! The pianos have different themes and are free to play and are displayed in front of retail stores and restaurants downtown. Take your family! We adored looking at the many different themes. Our favorite was this under the sea themed piano. OF COURSE! Haylee's room is designed/inspired by the Little Mermaid and everything we have for her is too. Haha! I have been thinking of her first birthday and it is the Little Mermaid theme too! I'm obsessed! Take a look at her first experience with this piano. It is too precious!! Mid performance she even started "singing" haha! The video is on my husband's Instagram & facebook (skiengkham) Go check it out!

PS- Did ya'll see the title of this blog... from an old N'sync song #throwbackthursday haha!!! It was a good song and the lyrics are fitting!!

DSC_0526copy DSC_0491copy DSC_0518copy DSC_0528copy DSC_0541copy DSC_0544copy DSC_0549copy DSC_0551copy DSC_0569copy DSC_0571copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.