Skip to main content

music of my heart

My daughter absolutely enjoys music! She is only 9 months, however she enjoys listening to different sounds. I am always amazed with babies and their new sensory learning. She loves touching, hearing, and tasting. We haven't explored smelling activities. I am incorporating a Montessori home experience for Haylee. I purchased a Disney piano and she has a blast, so when we heard the city put 11 pianos around our town we had to make a family outing! The pianos have different themes and are free to play and are displayed in front of retail stores and restaurants downtown. Take your family! We adored looking at the many different themes. Our favorite was this under the sea themed piano. OF COURSE! Haylee's room is designed/inspired by the Little Mermaid and everything we have for her is too. Haha! I have been thinking of her first birthday and it is the Little Mermaid theme too! I'm obsessed! Take a look at her first experience with this piano. It is too precious!! Mid performance she even started "singing" haha! The video is on my husband's Instagram & facebook (skiengkham) Go check it out!

PS- Did ya'll see the title of this blog... from an old N'sync song #throwbackthursday haha!!! It was a good song and the lyrics are fitting!!

DSC_0526copy DSC_0491copy DSC_0518copy DSC_0528copy DSC_0541copy DSC_0544copy DSC_0549copy DSC_0551copy DSC_0569copy DSC_0571copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!