Skip to main content

us custom house and ghost tour!!

 After enjoying dinner we had some time to kill. We hung out at the Custom house steps. A lot of people were hanging out on the steps. Some were running. Rocky remake? Ha! The steps attracted me because of Gossip Girl and how they sit on the steps. You're not cool if you don't. LOL.


I was so very excited to be going on a tour of Charelston. When I was told it was a Ghost tour I became nervous. I would keep asking "We're just riding around and not going inside any haunted places...RIGHT?!!" I believe in spirits and ghosts. I get goosebumps now just thinking of it. At one stop in front of a grave yard there was screaming in the background. It was NOT planned. The screams made us jump. My fingers dug into Kim at that point.

Below are some places that are haunted by ghosts and have had real encounters! One of them is by this man who hung himself after seeing his last bit of cotton crop burn on a ship headed towards England. He was so upset his solution was to hang himself. Now things flicker and move on the floor he hung himself.

Also check out those orbs in the pictures. I'm told that those are ghosts/spirits!

For those who are intrested in the Ghost Tours:

Who: Old Towne Carriage Company CLICK HERE

Where: Downtown Charleston, SC

What: Carriage ride ghost tours

When: Hours can be located on their site (click the link above)






We also stopped by the Water front park afterwards. Some people were tipsy...hmmmmm. Who could it be?! It was my first time there in the evening. The park is very nice at night. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!