Skip to main content

fotd + yours truly


face of the day: (fotd)

eyes: i-mark custom pick eye shadow in espresso
lips: mark lipclick full color lipstick coral fixation

For work today I wore a coral (coral fixation) lip color and brown (espresso) colored eyeshadow for a simple chic look. You might have read that my new favorites are coral colors.





Don't forget about the mark super flip for it giveaway! Go here for more. It ends Sunday at 8pm EST. I left that out by mistake in the other post. Oops!

Some other things about me:

I saw this questionnaire on someone else's blog. I thought this would be a fun way to get to know me.

wierdest obssession: dresses/skirts. I love dresses. They are comfy and low maintenance. If that's not wierd enough then beef jerky with cheese dip. I love that stuff. LOL.

current obssession: all things coral. especially makeup.

wearing today: navy blue baby doll dress from papaya, beige blazer that was a gift from mom.

favorite comfort food: chips. this is kind of a wierd obsession also. i love chips! ok if that doesn't count as food- pho, a vietnamese noodle soup. It's my all time fave.

what would make today special: if the trench coat- that i have been obsessed- with reappeared on the sale at asos.com. soo bummed!!

what would you like to learn to do: sew. or web design.

last thing you bought: makeup from mark. i need to stay away lol.

what are you listening to right now: bruno mars -talking to the moon

your fave weather: WINTER. I hate being cold, but I adore snow, pea coats, scarves, berets, fireplaces, & holidays

if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, where would it be: Phuket, Thailand

if you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be & why: Duchess Catherine Middleton. I adore her closet. lol.

if you could go anywhere for the next hour, where: Paris. I want to go see all the castles, eiffel tower, arc du triumph, etc! i love history/architecture.

what would you like to have in your hands right now: season passes to Disney World. i love Disney!

what language do you want to learn: chinese or korean. i think China will conquer the world one day lol. Korean just cause they sound cute.

what do i look for in a friend: trust, humor, kindness

who do you want to meet in person: i would say Duchess, but to choose someone else Taylor Swift.

fave type of music: country, pop, r&b.

my dream job: i would love to be a stylist. i would love to tell someone what to wear and buy it with their money LOL.

if you had $100 now what would you spend it on: i probably would not spend it, im a saver. if i had to- maybe on a luxe gold watch.

things you would change in the past: i don't think so. everything is up to fate and happens for a reason!

fashion pet peeve: graphic shirts, off the shoulder tops, wearing every trend at once-hot mess lol.

whos style do you admire: Duchess Catherine

favorite ice cream flavor: strawberry

fave makeup brand: mark, but also Estee Lauder

makeup i use alot: mark

best feature about myself: i think my eyes, but i'm not sure.

fave vacation spot: Disney or Charleston

what do you like least about yourself: i can be overly generous. people tend to take advantage of that.

how many pairs of shoes do you own: 6 pairs. for a girl thats pretty low, but thats the truth. i also have a mom with the same shoe size. i end up borrowing hers alot lol.

That was a lot of questions! If you read this- props to you. LOL. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!