Skip to main content

life's a beach!

I finally got a vacay and took some fam to the beach. Folly Beach, SC that is. Also Charleston, SC! I got sunburn on my scalp! That was a first for me. I was very hot, dehydrated, sticky but it was pretty fun. The weather is so humid in the area, but the beach was just the right temp to get in. I was expecting cold, but got a lovely warm and salty. Very refreshing! It was nice to lay out in the warm sun and crashing waves sound in the background. My sunglasses got covered with sand so I shielded my eyes with my dress. Ha! The kids (cousins) made a couch/chair out of the sand. They had trouble finding where to begin.We enjoyed laying out on the beach and playing with the sand. I didn't take many pics because of the sand possibly getting into my lens. We had alot of fun and cannot wait to go back!

The fam did so much on this trip so I will be breaking it down into series:

Coming Soon...

A.W. Shucks, Ghost Tour, The Battery, Waterfront Park, Market and Kings Street shopping. Like I said so much to come. And some random HILARIOUS moments with my fam in our hotel room. I really hope to share my video footage with all of you. It's just tooo funny not to share and possibly embarrassing to show.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!