Skip to main content

hair today,gone tommorow.


I'm constantly changing my hair a lot because i'm bored or need a new look. If you're interested in what products and how to get "my" hair continue reading.






My hair facts:

  • I shower at night and leave it to dry thru the night.
  • I don't wash it every night. I have heard it is bad for you.
  • My go to hair shampoo would be Garnier products. I've always found myself going back to it after trying others.
  • I just started using this hair deep conditioning product by Aussie. It works wonders! This product works so well. It makes my hair shiny and soft. It's like brand new hair!
  • My hair is wavy if I do not straighten it. (ATTN SERENA ^_~) I put my hair up in a bun (while its damp) with out any products and the next day take it down and put this FX curls up product in it. I just scrunch it into my hair- no brushing or using my fingers to brush thru. It will ruin the curls. And BAM instant beachy tousled hair!
  • If im in a hurry I will throw it up into a bun or ponytail. With more time I will use the curling iron (1 1/4 inch barrel).
  • I also cut and color (color: light brown) my own hair! No salons. I've been doing that for a couple of years now.
  • I have a couple of layers (4) starting at my nose length. The longest layer is approx. at my chest.
As you can see my hairstyling is pretty basic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!