I'm constantly changing my hair a lot because i'm bored or need a new look. If you're interested in what products and how to get "my" hair continue reading.
My hair facts:
- I shower at night and leave it to dry thru the night.
- I don't wash it every night. I have heard it is bad for you.
- My go to hair shampoo would be Garnier products. I've always found myself going back to it after trying others.
- I just started using this hair deep conditioning product by Aussie. It works wonders! This product works so well. It makes my hair shiny and soft. It's like brand new hair!
- My hair is wavy if I do not straighten it. (ATTN SERENA ^_~) I put my hair up in a bun (while its damp) with out any products and the next day take it down and put this FX curls up product in it. I just scrunch it into my hair- no brushing or using my fingers to brush thru. It will ruin the curls. And BAM instant beachy tousled hair!
- If im in a hurry I will throw it up into a bun or ponytail. With more time I will use the curling iron (1 1/4 inch barrel).
- I also cut and color (color: light brown) my own hair! No salons. I've been doing that for a couple of years now.
- I have a couple of layers (4) starting at my nose length. The longest layer is approx. at my chest.