Skip to main content

ootd: 2011 VA/DC Quake






Outfit of the day (OOTD)
Blazer: forever 21
Top: gift
Skirt: ebay
Bag: boutique from DC
Jewelry: cart from the mall

The day of the earthquake, what it will be known now in history, I wore this outfit. It's history! LOL I know people are laughing about this. But I can now say I have experienced an earthquake. I would never thought an earthquake would be one of my experiences in life. Being that I live on the east coast, we are more known for tornadoe and hurricane disasters. I did have some friends in VA and were thinking of them. If I felt it here (hours away) from VA, how was it in their shoes? It was an interesting day for us at the office. We were not fortunate enough to be evacuated, but it was the talk of the day. Oh -let me tell you that we were not prepared for an earthquake. So if there is a next time- we may be in lots of trouble. I mean what do you do during an earthquake??? We here on the east coast only know tornado and hurricane emergency protocals! What a disaster it WOULD be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!