Skip to main content

a la mode





Top: gift
Skirt: Express
Belt: thrift
Bracelets: gift

A la mode= french for current fashion. It also made me think of ice cream! Missed my personal style yesterday? We had our 6 yr anniversary. He made me a card. Too cute. I love homemade gifts. Today Souwan and his co-workers are bonding at a baseball game. Sounds like fun! Baseball puts me in the summer mode and makes me want hot dogs-can i have it all the way ? please. Yum! Which brings me to post my outfit today. You like? I'm infatuated with lace. BTW when the Duchess wore her lace wedding gown-I had a moment. Eeek! It verified lace is a la mode. It's not the first when we have been in sync. She wore a printed dress the eve of her wedding. I bought a similar dress a week before. Crazyness. You will see that outfit post soon. Lace & print are on my hot list this week-check it out.


  • Michael Buble's Crazy love song here
  • Chocolate gelato
  • Printed dresses like Taylor Swift's
  • Clutches
  • Patent wedges like the Duchess
  • Lace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.