Skip to main content

mondays with mark: the princess bride



By now everyone probably has seen the Duchess Catherine on her wedding day. If not, Where have you been? Just Kidding. I'm sure by now every bride is out shopping for the same dress. And her makeup? Catherine did her own makeup for the day. That is a very bold choice. Since most brides choose to have a professional apply it. However, Catherine definately knows what she is doing when it comes to her makeup. She looked magnificent! Of course she did have lessons from a professional before taking over the wheels.

Get the look with mark products.

Face: Thru all the events of your wedding day make sure to get your makeup to last long by adding primer through out. Get Primed for Perfection Face Primer . 

Lips: Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain. This would be best because it will last longer {since its a stain} for your special day.

Eyes: Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow in Exposure. Keep it going shadow is also waterproff. If you are a crier. Ha! I know weddings can cause tears of joy. The Duchess went for smokey brown eyes-Exposure can help you create the smokey brown look. For a long lasting look I would apply eye primer- Please Hold Eye Primer.

Also for the eyes get waterproff mascara and eyeliner.

Cheeks: Catherine went with pink cheeks. For that beautiful natural pink look get Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in star glo.

**For the camera's apply a little bit more makeup than usual.**
 
Remember practice makes perfect! You definately should do a trial and error before your wedding day.


Bonus: The Duchess and Duke danced their first to Elton John's "Your Song" performed by Ellie Goulding.

Listen here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.