Skip to main content

the office





Top: Gift
Skirt: Old Navy
Purse: Chanel

It rained a lot last week so my pictures were taken in our home office. Growing up I spent a lot of time in our home office because the only computer was in there. I would stay there all night chatting on AIM with "friends". At least that is what I told my parents. Shh! Now we each have laptops and spend less time in the office. It's still a nice quiet place in the house. I go in it sometimes to hang out and listen to music. Country music mostly. Ha! One of my favorite songs right now is Steel Magnolia's "Last night again". Click here to listen.

Here are some other favorites of mine right now.


(from left to right) 1. This mustard color jacket is on my wishlist. Anything in this color is attractive right now.
2. I wish I lived in a fairytale, then I could wear this ah-mazing dress!
3. On the weekends I would love to wear a cute fedora hat like this one.
4. Shoes and socks. Genius!
5. I strongly dislike ppl who don't plan and expect me to solve their problems. Ha!
6. "Fine bitch be late" Ha!! I'm not a morning person and my phone alarm should curse at me. Maybe then I will get up on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!