Skip to main content

nautical







Shirt: F21
Skirt: Target
Sunglasses: Target

Souwan, my brother and I took a drive around High Rock Lake saturday evening. We love going out to the lake because of how peaceful and beautiful it is. Funny story. A while back my family was searching for lake front property. There was this great piece of land and well, we didnt buy it because of restrictions on building. Present day there is this amazing house sitting on that lake front property. The boys and I wanted to check out the house/scenery. It looked as if no one had moved in yet. Wrong!! There was chatter and music coming from the patio. We immediatley rushed back into the car and drove off. Whew! That could have been hard to explain. Uh yea we...um ok bye. Ha!! My brother joked about having ever seen asian robbers. Would that be a first? Since I shared an akward/funny moment.

Any of you up to making me laugh with your moments??

Well if not, here is my hot list:


{from left to right} 1. I have soo many pencil skirts, but im obsessed with the color of this one.
2. Minka Kelly will be starring in the fall series Charlie's Angels and I am excited!
3. I know it is not winter anymore, but I would go somewhere cold just to wear this super cute pea coat!
4. Chateau Chambord in France. Another place in France I would love to visit sometime.
5. If you can't read the letter it says: Im angry at you and im not talking to you today and tomorrow. PS all day PSS i still love you. LOL if you knew me- you would think i wrote this.
6. this bag is on my wish list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!