Skip to main content

what i wore: roses are red and my outfit is blue

Valentine's Day is approaching us and it doesn't have to be all about our boyfriends, husbands or being single. Forget the cliché of red roses! You can celebrate all the things you love this month! I'd like to share and celebrate what I love:
 
What I wore:  black forever 21 sweater, blue five and below scarf, white forever 21 skinny jeans and blue old navy nautical loafers
 
484 copy

474 copy

476 copy

478 copy

479 copy

481 copy
 
 I love my husband
I love Jesus
I love my family and friends
I love seafood
I love Lily Pulitzer
I love thrift shopping
I love being creative
I love traveling and having adventures
I love playing scrabble
I love coffee
I love all things pink and glittery
I love all things nautical and coastal
I love muscadine wine
I love architecture and history
I love elephants
I love the Carolina beach
I love Disney World
I love ice skating
I love Carolina Basketball
I love fabrics and sewing
I love country music
I love pugs
I love monograms
I love sweet tea
I love hydrangeas and peonies
I love helping others
I love kids
I love photography
I love pearls
I love colorful shoes & jewels
I love BBQs

I'm sure there isn't anything more I love...Kidding, I probably could go on forever.

What do you love?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: bold blues

  what i wore: express (gift) blouse, thrifted skirt, payless heels, belk's pearl necklace and earrings   This look makes me feel lady like and business savy. I wore this look to the office. Who says your work wardrobe has to be dull? This outfit is office appropriate, but fun with the bold blue skirt. Get away from those gray and black colors. At the corporate office there are rules to your attire: the length of your skirt needs to be at your knee, no sandals, no tank tops or strapless, no leggings, no jeans/jeggings, no house shoes/tennis shoes/stilettos. With many more to list, I won't take up your day. You have got the idea i'm sure. =)   I just wanted to share this with any ladies who adore Lilly Pulitzer, they are having a sale and most items are 80% off! Great deal! www.lillypulitzer.com