Skip to main content

friday favorites

Happy Friday all! As I'm writing this, I am watching the Opening Ceremony for the winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Quite the spectacle! Go USA!! I have a fun filled weekend ahead. My friends from college are visiting! I cannot wait to see them. It's always a great time hanging with them. After you graduate college, it can be difficult to come together with everyone's busy schedule. I will definitely have some memorable photos to post soon from our weekend together. Anyways, enough with my excitement and babble over weekend plans. Valentine's day is approaching and today's favorites are inspired by V-Day. Check them out below!


Favorite dessert: These heart cupcakes look delicious!


image

Favorite lunch date: Why not celebrate with your closest girlfriends?! 

image

Favorite gift idea: These instagram love notes are so precious!

image

Favorite date idea: I love picnics! I know it is cold outside, but consider a picnic by the fireplace!

image

Favorite snack: This is something my husband and I would probably do. We are very predictable and we love a good pun.

image

source: one two three  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.