Skip to main content

what i wore: pastel belle

I am ready for the Spring! Pastel pink and this yellow coat screams spring to me. Pastels are the colors of Spring time. These colors bring sweet thoughts of bright sunny days and the Spring flowers blooming. This pastel pink sweater puts cherry blossom trees in DC on my mind. It is a beautiful sight during the Spring. I am awaiting the blooms, warmer weather, Easter and all the wonderful things coming in Spring!

 
what I wore: yellow Le Suit coat//pastel pink American eagle sweater// blue target jegging and brown riding boots//yellow bauble necklace was a gift//black Louis Vuitton bag
 

0987 copy 0960 copy 0966 copy 0980 copy 0985 copy

Stylin’ In St. Louis

The cherry blossoms in DC circa 2012
cherryblossoms 543528_10100297473662615_959174236_n copy


Comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE your coat! It's the perfect shade of yellow. i'm your new follower, happy blogging! http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? Do leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of yellow in the necklace paired with the coat! Lovely outfit!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!