Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: snowed in!


1- Our town got 13 inches of snow and a snow day to play. My husband and I built a snowman and woman, drank hot coco and watched our neighbors revel in the snow. Souwan had snow cream for the first time too. The snow days are over for us, but we loved playing in it.

2- My husband and I had a lovely Valentine's day. To us it's about celebrating everything about love rather than just the two of us. I gave Valentine gifts to my friends and family along with messages to remind them I love them. Even with the snow my husband brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers! I cooked him a special candle light dinner for Valentine's day. Lastly, Valentine's day was filled with snow and love this year.

3- After watching the Olympics, my husband and I went Ice skating on Saturday. It has been some time since we skated. There were moments where I almost took my husband down! Thankfully, we had some team work on the ice. Ice skating was fun and we will have to go again next year.

4- Souwan and I had brunch with our friends after church Sunday. We ate brunch at Cracker Barrel. If you are not familiar with Cracker Barrel, it is a southern country theme restaurant that has delicious breakfast! The hash brown casserole is our favorite. Also, you must have some mac and cheese! Our friends reveled in the southern country food and celebrated a special birthday. It was an eventful Sunday brunch with our friends.

776copy 775copy 770copy 748copy 732copy 729 copy 724copy 714 copy 705 625copy 623copy 618copy 608 copy 47copy

Valentine's Day

868copy 876copy

Roses for my mom

DSC_0879

Mom's gift for me, a carved honey dew.

883copy
image
 
Ice skating
 
image
 
Cracker Barrel
 
image

Comments

  1. The snow looks gorgeous and like so much fun! And those flowers are just beautiful! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.