Skip to main content

what i wore: snowmagedon style

Snowmagedon has arrived here on the east coast! It is all we can talk about here! I went into the office yesterday, but our office closed at 11am. I know, why?! I was trying to spare my vacation days. Grown up problems! The snow storm caused a lot of traffic issues. Some were stuck on the roads for a couple of hours. My brother and cousin had to stay in hotels next to their offices. Snow days are fun for the kids, but it does cause headaches for those who are working. My husband has been working from home. And, maybe having a little fun with our snow fight. And we enjoyed snow cream and hot cocoa's too! We made an Asian rice soup to keep the chill away, so delicious! I was not able to go into work today at all. The second day of snow made the conditions worst. It's layers of snow, ice, snow, ice and snow. I have been able to keep in touch with my colleagues and find they were stuck at home too. And, it continues to snow here! We have 10 inches of snow. The most I have seen since I was a kid. But, since we are having snow days... we can revisit being a kid! More pics from our snowmagedon to follow.


 
what I wore: target pink paisley coat//five and below pink scarf//target jeggings//the shoe dept pink snow boots//n/a gloves
638 688 645 648 691 608 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!